Tuesday 10 April 2012

Committed: Come rain or shine


       
 One time I was in Watford walking down the high street and I saw a man running in the cold. It was truly cold weather. I was cold. And he had on shorts and t-shirt in the cold weather! He obviously had a commitment whatever the weather. He was clearly dedicated to what he had set out to do. Christ calls us to be this way. He expects us to be commited to Him and in all areas of our lives. When the world says: "What's the point?" We say: "I have a Saviour who loves me. He died for me and I will live for Him." Sometimes that is what following Christ is like. You will do things that will make you seem crazy or people will question you but if you’re truly committed to Him, if you have made a commitment then it won’t make any difference whatsoever.

Poem

No matter how difficult it may be  
Take up your cross and follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment