Friday 20 May 2011

Put your trust in JESUS

For the 20 years I have known Jesus He has never let me down. He is a faithful Friend, my most closest companion. He is so dear to me. He loves me unconditionally. He stills love me after all the times I've failed Him. He is a merciful and just GOD. He loves the sinner and cleanses the sin. He makes all things new. He died for me and for you. He gives me purpose. Without Him my life is meaningless. He shows me how to truly love because He is love. He is truly great. My times is in His Hand. He follows me wherever I go so I am always safe. I have nothing to fear. I am learning to rest secure in His arms of compassion and love. Jesus is the truest Friend I've ever known. All else in the world will let you down, friends and family fail you, even those closest to you may forsake you, but GOD.. He keeps you in the palm of His mighty Hands. He loves you and cradles you with His love. Through your darkest times He is there. Through your highs and lows He is there, rich or poor He is there. Sick or well He is there. Through every circumstance in life, from the cradle to the grave GOD IS THERE! Put your trust in Him. I love Him so much for all that He has done for me. Sometimes I forget how good He's been to me. How He's lifted me up when I was down, helped me to pass all my exams, helps me to draw each breath, wakes me up each morning, places joy in my heart and a new song in my mouth. He has blessed me with every good thing in life, makes sure I'm fed and well looked after. He surrounds me with His tender love and care, forgives all my iniquities and cleanses me from all sin. He removes my sins from me "as far as the east is from the west" and He remembers "them no more". As many times as I've failed Him He still forgives me and abundantly and graciously pours out His blessings and His love upon me. He makes me feel special and supplies all my needs. He truly is the love of my life, my Hero and my glorious King!

1 comment:

  1. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.
    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to Google.com and search "kwotz2011.blogspot.com"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
    I will be grateful to you.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete