Thursday 19 May 2011

When GOD called me

When I was seven years old I had a dream. I was in a battle. Evil was trying to get me, but the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY sent help for me. A group of angels flew down and surrounded me blocking the entrance of the enemy. (preventing any evil from touching me) In the dream Jesus said to me "Don't worry Rachel, you'll go to Heaven." When I woke up I found the Holy Bible on my pillow by my head. It was then that I started reading the Holy Bible.
GOD is great!When it's time He calls you. And what a blessed thing it is to be called by GOD.
I am so blessed to be protected by GOD, loved by GOD, sheltered by GOD, accompanied by GOD, fed by GOD, led by GOD, taught by GOD, guided by GOD, covered by GOD, kept by GOD, held by GOD, claimed by GOD and called a child of GOD. GOD, our LORD Jesus Christ is the truest Friend I've ever known. He is my constant and most precious companion. My unfailing Friend to the end. Which reminds me of a hymn called What a Friend we have in Jesus.

What a Friend we have in Jesus youtube video and lyrics links: -
  http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh526.sht
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLAg2NDcOt4

No comments:

Post a Comment