Tuesday 21 June 2011

GOD is right

All GOD's judgments are true, His testimonies are correct. All the judgments of the LORD are righteous and true. Although we may not understand the LORD or agree with all His ways; He knows what is best and He is always right. All of His decisions are prompted by infinite wisdom and love. All that His does in our lives is for our own good and for His glory. But sometimes we don't know what's best for us, neither do we want what's good for us. So it's up to GOD to take action. GOD sits on His throne and watches our lives. He knows what's best for us and because He knows what's best for us, He will bring about the change He wants yo see happen in our lives. Let GOD mould you. Sometimes I am very stubborn with GOD, but He doesn't give up on me. Have you ever felt that GOD was doing something special in your life, but you didn't know quite what it was? GOD's got a plan for you and for me. But we must cooperate or it will never come to pass. I'm learning that lesson even as I type. GOD wants what is best for me and for you. So cooperate. Trust Him. He knows what He's doing. For He says -For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, (Jeremiah 29:11-14)
Let GOD use you and whatever GOD is doing in your life, let Him have His way. His way is always best.

No comments:

Post a Comment