Monday 17 April 2017

A little bit about who I am

My name is Rachel John and I grew up in a Christian family. Writing is my passion and so is Art and Fashion. I hope to use my creative gifts for the furtherance of God's Kingdom. I am an unpublished author, in that I write (and illustrate) Christian allegories and tell stories which convey spiritual truths help people to understand spiritual realities. I also write Christian poetry in a way that is relatable to life and what people go through. Issues such as low self-esteem are prevalent in our society and I want to address those issues from  a biblical perspective so that people see God's mindset on those issues and understand His heart towards them in order to bring about healing. I also plan to start my own small Kingdom business, which I disclose more of at a later date. I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter. Goodbye for now and God bless. x


©

No comments:

Post a Comment