Saturday 9 July 2011

GOD is braver than all

GOD is not weak. Never is He weak. Even when He was led to the cross and allowed cruel men to do wicked things to Him, HE was the One ultimately in control. As spoken by Jesus Himself in John 10:17-18

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

This means that even before He created the world He knew the hard thing He had to do in order to buy our freedom. He knew that He had to be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'" Luke 24:7. He loved us that much, that although He knew how much suffering He would endure for our sakes He still went to the cross anyway, with our redemption in mind. I believe that He had each one of us in mind, you and me, as He died on the cross. The Bible says in Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." It also says in Isaiah 49:1 "..Before I was born the LORD called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. In Psalm 139:15-16  the Psalmist writes: - My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,  your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me  were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Before we were even one day old, Christ knew us. He knew that He would call us to be partakers of His grace, of His holiness. He ordained us to be great successes, part of the family of GOD, citizens of Heaven. We have a home in Heaven.
Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment