Thursday 7 July 2011

GOD loves you

How many of us know that GOD loves us? You may say "GOD loves everybody". Yes that's true, GOD loves everyone. But do you know that GOD loves you personally? He loves you the way a parent loves each of their children equally. GOD loves us so much that He sent His one and only Son Jesus Christ to die in your place. Jesus Christ the Son of GOD died on the cross for our sins and to reconcile us to Himself. (John 3:16)

If you are not a Christian I would like to invite you to make the decision right now to open your heart to Jesus. Invite Jesus to come into your heart today. Pray this prayer with me: -

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I confess that I am a sinner and I believe that You went to the cross for my sins. I believe that GOD the Father raised You from the dead. And I ask You now to cleanse me from my sins and to forgive me. I ask that You will come into my heart today and help me to live life anew with You. Thank You Lord Jesus.
Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer, then Jesus has just come into your heart and will live with you forever. Your life will never be the same again. You can now experience joy to the fullest with the Saviour. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He has given you His Holy Spirit to live in your heart forever. Nothing can ever separare you from His love. You will never be alone. GOD Himself will guide you into a new way of life by His Word and by the empowerment of His Holy Spirit living within your heart. He will be your guide and will lead you to (make you to lie down in) green pastures (Psalm 23:2). You will have His constant provision and everlasting love. You will never find a Friend like Him.


The Bible says in Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The best decision you can ever make in life is to follow Jesus. "Because your worst day with Jesus is better than your best day without Him." (Joyce Meyers) GOD loves you, never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment